MaxPower Member 65 Member For: 22y 3m 22d Posted 22/11/04 04:30 AM Posted 22/11/04 04:30 AM Hi all, ......kinda new to the forum.I was wondering if anyone has just put kingsprings SL's on the rear???and if so could you post a pic??I've noticed most ppl put SSL's or rear and SL's on the front but im wondering how different it would look with just the rear doneThanks.
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 22/11/04 04:51 AM Posted 22/11/04 04:51 AM Hey MaxPower, the names nothing to do with the simpsons is it? Mate I have SSL's on the rear, SL's on the front, tried SL's on the rear but with the front's on standard springs it looks weird and it throw's the balance of the car out so to speak, or for the want of a better description.If you are going to do it do it properly, I.e the whole lot.SSL's on the rear as it levels the car, and minimises nose dive particularly if you were to go the other way around.
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 22/11/04 04:52 AM Posted 22/11/04 04:52 AM Do a search mate, there a few pics of lowared cars around!SL sit about 10mm higher then SSL in the back. SSL is pretty close to guard on tyre! :D
MaxPower Member 65 Member For: 22y 3m 22d Posted 22/11/04 05:38 AM Author Posted 22/11/04 05:38 AM Thanks guys,Yes JB..... Simpsons, got it in oneAlso JB after your comments on the rear only app, I think ill just go with the SL's & SSL's on the back.What have ppl paid for for SSL & SL's fitted?
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 22/11/04 09:28 AM Posted 22/11/04 09:28 AM I have a set of SL rears im not using they were only in the car for about week pm me if intrested.CheersFrankThanks guys,Yes JB..... Simpsons, got it in oneAlso JB after your comments on the rear only app, I think ill just go with the SL's & SSL's on the back.What have ppl paid for for SSL & SL's fitted?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 22/11/04 10:21 PM Posted 22/11/04 10:21 PM Thanks guys,Yes JB..... Simpsons, got it in oneAlso JB after your comments on the rear only app, I think ill just go with the SL's & SSL's on the back.What have ppl paid for for SSL & SL's fitted?Fitted only was $200 from Midas in Blackburn (Vic) including a wheel alignment which is suggested.
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 23/11/04 11:49 AM Posted 23/11/04 11:49 AM got kings SL's (sports lows) on the rear.. work a treat and bring the bum down to a nice level.pics before and after
MaxPower Member 65 Member For: 22y 3m 22d Posted 23/11/04 12:16 PM Author Posted 23/11/04 12:16 PM Thanks mattson.That looks a hell of alot better than stock. great picsmmmmmmm,.....what shall I do??
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 12d Location: Toowoomba Posted 23/11/04 03:49 PM Posted 23/11/04 03:49 PM got kings SL's (sports lows) on the rear.. work a treat and bring the bum down to a nice level.pics before and after<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm with you on that, mine are the same and I dont think the rear end looks up in the air at all.MazPower - What wheels do you have on at the moment, what size are they?Dazza.
Guest 123xr Guests Posted 23/11/04 04:07 PM Posted 23/11/04 04:07 PM is there a factory option to have the car lowered?if you lower your car I guess it would void the factory waranty if something around the wheel department goes wrong?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now