Jump to content

New Ad


Recommended Posts

Guest jeton_s
  • Guests
Posted

Hey guys,

Apparently theres a new tv ad for the mkII xr6(T) - they make a big deal of "6". Anybody know if you can download it from anywhere as I'd really like to see it.

Cheers.

Tony.

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
Hey guys,

Apparently theres a new tv ad for the mkII xr6(T) - they make a big deal of "6". Anybody know if you can download it from anywhere as I'd really like to see it.

Cheers.

Tony.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ptffff.........oldddddd news :spoton:

  • nutter
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 5d
  • Location: Wagga Wagga
Posted

keep watching tv, youll see it, the car is shockwave in color too...

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 24d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

The new ad for the XR8 ute is a ripper! What you would give for a growl like that! Oh and the note of the 8's lovely also!

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted
keep watching tv, youll see it, the car is shockwave in color too...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no its velocity.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m
  • Location: Central Coast NSW
Posted

Yeah.....velocity, and I get a fat every time I see the ad.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 11d
  • Location: sydney
Posted

funny thing about the ad is that it shows the xr6 t but says that it has 260kw of power.

there is a written blurb at the bottom that states that the xr8 has the 260.

I think the original ads did not have the little written bit at the bottom which is I think quite misleading.

anyway I like it because that is my car up on the screen. woo hoo

  • The Best Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
funny thing about the ad is that it shows the xr6 t but says that it has 260kw of power.

there is a written blurb at the bottom that states that the xr8 has the 260.

I think the original ads did not have the little written bit at the bottom which is I think quite misleading.

anyway I like it because that is my car up on the screen. woo hoo

The add is for the Falcon, not the XR6T. Therefore saying that it has up to 260kw is not at all misleading. Imagine how many different adds they'd have to make if they had to have a different add for each variant in the Falcon range.

  • The Best Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I quite like the new XR8 ute add. There is some very nice looking imagery on that add. The car looks pretty good too! :kissmy:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 10d
Posted
funny thing about the ad is that it shows the xr6 t but says that it has 260kw of power.

there is a written blurb at the bottom that states that the xr8 has the 260.

I think the original ads did not have the little written bit at the bottom which is I think quite misleading.

anyway I like it because that is my car up on the screen. woo hoo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The add is for the Falcon, not the XR6T. Therefore saying that it has up to 260kw is not at all misleading. Imagine how many different adds they'd have to make if they had to have a different add for each variant in the Falcon range.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I disagree. :banem: The add is for XRs/Falcons but clearly (and only) shows an XR6T and states "up to 260 kw". The clarification re the 260 kw being the XR8 is in small quick text at the bottom of the screen.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...