Guest jeton_s Guests Posted 18/11/04 07:37 AM Posted 18/11/04 07:37 AM Hey guys,Apparently theres a new tv ad for the mkII xr6(T) - they make a big deal of "6". Anybody know if you can download it from anywhere as I'd really like to see it.Cheers.Tony.
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 18/11/04 07:49 AM Posted 18/11/04 07:49 AM Hey guys,Apparently theres a new tv ad for the mkII xr6(T) - they make a big deal of "6". Anybody know if you can download it from anywhere as I'd really like to see it.Cheers.Tony.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ptffff.........oldddddd news
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 28d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 18/11/04 11:47 AM Posted 18/11/04 11:47 AM keep watching tv, youll see it, the car is shockwave in color too...
Kato Member 184 Member For: 22y 9m 17d Location: Brisbane Posted 18/11/04 11:52 AM Posted 18/11/04 11:52 AM The new ad for the XR8 ute is a ripper! What you would give for a growl like that! Oh and the note of the 8's lovely also!
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 18/11/04 12:30 PM Posted 18/11/04 12:30 PM keep watching tv, youll see it, the car is shockwave in color too...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>no its velocity.
Marcos Member 289 Member For: 22y 10m 24d Location: Central Coast NSW Posted 18/11/04 03:05 PM Posted 18/11/04 03:05 PM Yeah.....velocity, and I get a fat every time I see the ad.
doublek Member 333 Member For: 22y 3m 4d Location: sydney Posted 18/11/04 11:25 PM Posted 18/11/04 11:25 PM funny thing about the ad is that it shows the xr6 t but says that it has 260kw of power. there is a written blurb at the bottom that states that the xr8 has the 260.I think the original ads did not have the little written bit at the bottom which is I think quite misleading.anyway I like it because that is my car up on the screen. woo hoo
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/11/04 12:47 AM Posted 19/11/04 12:47 AM funny thing about the ad is that it shows the xr6 t but says that it has 260kw of power. there is a written blurb at the bottom that states that the xr8 has the 260.I think the original ads did not have the little written bit at the bottom which is I think quite misleading.anyway I like it because that is my car up on the screen. woo hooThe add is for the Falcon, not the XR6T. Therefore saying that it has up to 260kw is not at all misleading. Imagine how many different adds they'd have to make if they had to have a different add for each variant in the Falcon range.
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/11/04 01:06 AM Posted 19/11/04 01:06 AM I quite like the new XR8 ute add. There is some very nice looking imagery on that add. The car looks pretty good too!
rusht Member 198 Member For: 22y 3m 3d Posted 19/11/04 05:43 AM Posted 19/11/04 05:43 AM funny thing about the ad is that it shows the xr6 t but says that it has 260kw of power. there is a written blurb at the bottom that states that the xr8 has the 260.I think the original ads did not have the little written bit at the bottom which is I think quite misleading.anyway I like it because that is my car up on the screen. woo hoo<{POST_SNAPBACK}>The add is for the Falcon, not the XR6T. Therefore saying that it has up to 260kw is not at all misleading. Imagine how many different adds they'd have to make if they had to have a different add for each variant in the Falcon range.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I disagree. The add is for XRs/Falcons but clearly (and only) shows an XR6T and states "up to 260 kw". The clarification re the 260 kw being the XR8 is in small quick text at the bottom of the screen.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now