stardust Member 537 Member For: 22y 2m 22d Location: Brisbane Posted 12/11/04 12:06 PM Posted 12/11/04 12:06 PM When I inquired about the suck and massage he said that he may be able to drop the price by $50 bucksMaybe he thought you were offering, that's why he dropped the price. :o :o Ken
Xr6tBug Member 47 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Posted 14/11/04 10:54 AM Author Posted 14/11/04 10:54 AM When I inquired about the suck and massage he said that he may be able to drop the price by $50 bucks Maybe he thought you were offering, that's why he dropped the priceArr... Yes, that bit was a joke. Perhaps to subtle. He said that it wouldn't be possible to do the suck thing.
dgsmenace Member 13 Member For: 23y 19d Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 20/11/04 10:51 AM Posted 20/11/04 10:51 AM I know a little how you feel. Nothing compared when I had golf ball size hail pounding on my T I grabbed all the blankets and Doonas I could find but after the storm had past and clearing the ice from half way up the windscreen. Lifted off the wet covers and the heart stopped for I do not know how long. Just got it back from the Panel Shop yesterday New Bonet but paintless dent removal did all the repairs to the roof and just a few on the boot. Total repair cost $4000 plus Look fine now.Just hope nobody else has to go through such an ordeal like that.
Guest SSimmo Guests Posted 21/11/04 01:05 PM Posted 21/11/04 01:05 PM I know a little how you feel. Nothing compared when I had golf ball size hail pounding on my T I grabbed all the blankets and Doonas I could find but after the storm had past and clearing the ice from half way up the windscreen. Lifted off the wet covers and the heart stopped for I do not know how long. Just got it back from the Panel Shop yesterday New Bonet but paintless dent removal did all the repairs to the roof and just a few on the boot. Total repair cost $4000 plus Look fine now.Just hope nobody else has to go through such an ordeal like that.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Info on Paintless Dent Removal can be found HERE. I think most panel beaters should have the equipment and skills to do it for you.And yes, you weren't happy when you got home that night
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now