Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 01/11/04 03:08 AM Posted 01/11/04 03:08 AM sly gimem a call if ya want to later on on my mobile phone number I pm'd ya. It is falt at moment but I am leaaving work at 4:00pm an diwll charge it in the car so it will be cool after then ok.
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 09/11/04 07:37 AM Author Posted 09/11/04 07:37 AM Finally got rid of it. I did a search for adaware, and found it from a swedish company lavasoft.ne for anyone who might have thid propblem. P.S. thanx for the help.
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 24d Gender: Male Posted 09/11/04 08:14 AM Posted 09/11/04 08:14 AM Mate you have CWS (Cool web search) spyware on your machine. Download a program called CWS shredder and run it as most anti-virus and spyware sweeping programs don't pick it up.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yip I had that problem as well. I think I deleted that program. From memory it looked good on some internet site I was looking at and once I downloaded it I continued to have problems.Delete it
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 09/11/04 08:19 AM Author Posted 09/11/04 08:19 AM (edited) It's gone now trying to post a link. lavasoft Edited 09/11/04 08:22 AM by Slymeat
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 09/11/04 08:27 AM Author Posted 09/11/04 08:27 AM Can't seem to get the link to work. It's technofear man!
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 23d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 09/11/04 10:16 AM Posted 09/11/04 10:16 AM adaware is good, I use it, but also found Spybot - Search and Destroy.spybot I think is better, it picked up things that adaware didnt, and it also has a thing like adaware has, which is adwatch... it notify's you if anything is trying to be written to the registryhttp://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/its now my pick
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now