loaded Member 77 Member For: 22y 7m 26d Location: sydney Posted 22/10/04 08:47 AM Posted 22/10/04 08:47 AM I was hoping that someone on the forum can confirm if this is a genuine factory turbo as it is for sale on one of the skyline sites for $2100.Is that what these things are worth?Peter
loaded Member 77 Member For: 22y 7m 26d Location: sydney Posted 22/10/04 08:49 AM Author Posted 22/10/04 08:49 AM Another pic.
loaded Member 77 Member For: 22y 7m 26d Location: sydney Posted 22/10/04 08:51 AM Author Posted 22/10/04 08:51 AM One more.
Guest Guests Posted 22/10/04 08:55 AM Posted 22/10/04 08:55 AM yep looks like!dont know what ford sell them for but that sounds good for 700hp roller
stardust Member 537 Member For: 22y 2m 18d Location: Brisbane Posted 22/10/04 08:55 AM Posted 22/10/04 08:55 AM By the numbers on it, I would say yes. Not sure on pricing though.Ken
loaded Member 77 Member For: 22y 7m 26d Location: sydney Posted 22/10/04 09:00 AM Author Posted 22/10/04 09:00 AM Thanks guys.
Guest ante Guests Posted 22/10/04 09:44 AM Posted 22/10/04 09:44 AM I was hoping that someone on the forum can confirm if this is a genuine factory turbo as it is for sale on one of the skyline sites for $2100.Is that what these things are worth?Peter Good price, most turbos of this size start from about 2800.
stardust Member 537 Member For: 22y 2m 18d Location: Brisbane Posted 22/10/04 10:14 AM Posted 22/10/04 10:14 AM If your not interested in buying it, put the link to it on the forum, one of the N/A fellas might want it.Ken
KBB Member 55 Member For: 22y 10d Posted 23/10/04 11:38 AM Posted 23/10/04 11:38 AM yeah the Ford logo on the turbine housing is a bit of a giveaway!
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/10/04 03:53 AM Posted 24/10/04 03:53 AM I think you will get them from Ford for that price, I would check if I was you!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah I think you can pick a newie up, for around that sort of coin......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now