Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 12d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Does the Premium stereo have a (CD) changer port? If so, is it easily accessbile?

The reason I ask if that I wish to connect my iPod directly to the stereo, so I can control the tracks, fast foward, etc, using this http://ipod2car.com (or something like it).

Thanks for your help.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 25d
  • Location: Geelong
Posted

That looks great, but unfortunately, the answer is no. As the stacker is in dash, the whole unit is eclosed in one. There is no need for a lead to go from the stereo to the stacker, which is what that device relies on.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...