Phucknuckle VERY LARGE MEMBER Member 165 Member For: 22y 5d Location: Nthn NSW Posted 14/10/04 03:36 AM Posted 14/10/04 03:36 AM Hey guys & gals...............just about to place a deposit on my XR6T and need a little help with the colours as my dealers have little in stock and are utterly useless anyways!Is this Pursuit Ute at the Sydney Motor Show Shockwave or Pearl Blue?http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...cmd=si&img=2100My dealer is trying to convince me that Shockwave and Blueprint are almost identical!!! I thought shockwave was much darker!Otherwise is gonne be ordered in Envi!Thanks in AdvanceP
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 14/10/04 03:42 AM Posted 14/10/04 03:42 AM Ive seen the new colour on the road and I take the name of it is shockwave. I can tell you that they are two completly different colours! Shockwave is a lot darker than blue print. Its a sexy colour and if I was buying a new T would not think twice on any thing else. Good luck,Rob...
gameover Member 24 Member For: 22y 6d Gender: Male Posted 14/10/04 03:44 AM Posted 14/10/04 03:44 AM that colour of the pursiut ute is shockwave and it is darker than blueprint
Skitz 6 Legacy Donating Member 115 Member For: 22y 3m 12d Location: Adelaide Posted 14/10/04 04:23 AM Posted 14/10/04 04:23 AM That's shockwave alright, spot it a mile away, as my T is shockwave as well.
Phucknuckle VERY LARGE MEMBER Member 165 Member For: 22y 5d Location: Nthn NSW Posted 14/10/04 04:28 AM Author Posted 14/10/04 04:28 AM Hey pstamato..........you got any pics......Id love to see the color without all the white fpv stickers.......[email protected]Thanks!
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/10/04 04:34 AM Posted 14/10/04 04:34 AM I haven't seen shockwave in the flesh, but I have seen Pearl Blue and it is much darker than the ute in the photo.
Skitz 6 Legacy Donating Member 115 Member For: 22y 3m 12d Location: Adelaide Posted 14/10/04 05:00 AM Posted 14/10/04 05:00 AM Here is my shockwave T...Hard to explain what its like, in dull light it looks like Nar Blue. But when the sun hits it WOW, its a very in ya face blue.Here's mine in the sunlight...
Skitz 6 Legacy Donating Member 115 Member For: 22y 3m 12d Location: Adelaide Posted 14/10/04 05:01 AM Posted 14/10/04 05:01 AM And again...
Skitz 6 Legacy Donating Member 115 Member For: 22y 3m 12d Location: Adelaide Posted 14/10/04 05:03 AM Posted 14/10/04 05:03 AM Last one...
Phucknuckle VERY LARGE MEMBER Member 165 Member For: 22y 5d Location: Nthn NSW Posted 14/10/04 05:48 AM Author Posted 14/10/04 05:48 AM Great Pics!Thanks for posting them....I really appriciate it!I honestly thought it would look much darker than that after seeing the pics of the Ute @ the Motor Show..........Looks Great! I guess I have some serious decision making to do!!!!!I just hope Shockwave doesnt become as common on the roads as Blueprint...........I drove 60kms today and counted 9!Although Blueprint is a really nice color.......Im getting a little tired of seeing it!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now