1999 HONDA ACCORD VTi

XtRmn8

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 7d

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has owned or know anything about 1999/2000 model Honda Accords VTi 2.3l 5 speed man.

Cheers!! :blush:

• Artificially Aspirated
  • Member For: 20y 3m 18d
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has owned or know anything about 1999/2000 model Honda Accords VTi 2.3l 5 speed man.

Cheers!! :idunno:

They are a good reliable car that is pretty good on the petrol... You see them over here with 100,000 miles on them running strong, so whats that, 160,000km! :)

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
are ya planning to rice it out

......yea I have my neons ready, all 42 of them! Its going to be the anual royal show on wheels when its done! :nono:

At the moment I want a newer car then my EL, and something better on fuel. The Accord is the only nice car I can think off that appeals to me, I have looked at a few options. Its big, it looks good, has a nice interior and wont fall appart because it is a Honda afteral.

I have plans to buy an investment property soon so the 40k car will have to wait. Plus the Ford dealers here in WA are pretty good at trying to rip people off, like 37k for an used NA XR with no options or 40-42k for a used T.........yea right!! What the :gooff: is up with all the Ford salesman??

I still want a T, better still a FPV T, but it will have to wait. The Accord is just an option ATM. I love my EL but I am borred with it, I've had it for 4 years and its time to move on.

Anyways better get back to polishing my neons and the chome muffler with 5 inch tip! :lol:

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
Hey all,

Cheers!!  :gooff:

They are a good reliable car that is pretty good on the petrol... You see them over here with 100,000 miles on them running strong, so whats that, 160,000km! :)

The one I was looking at has done 100k and they are imported from America. The interior finish is 10/10.