SA chitchat

Mr X

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 9m 4d

So when's the next cruise?Also;has anyone been to the V8 bar?Full of Expensive Daewoo wankers or neutral territory where anyone can fit in?AND-Lowndesy for Bathurst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 18y 11m 22d

Been laying low through all that sport chitchat :sick:

But I did watch a bit of the racing on Sunday. Say no more :laughing:

Always keen for a cruise even with these fcuked up fuel prices!! ....... actually come to think of it; I probably wouldn't be able to go on one at the moment cause I've come down with vertigo for some bizzare reason. Never had it before but I'm hoping it's going to bail very soon. So no fast riding/driving for me :blink:

..... soon I hope.

• Donating Members

Been laying low through all that sport chitchat :spoton:

Its just a bit of good natured razzing Ritchie.I'm pretty sure there's no one here silly enough to take any of it too seriously.Yeah the price of 98 octane is pretty rude atm so we're driving around mostly in a 12 year old Falcon wagon because the old girl runs on gas.I hope your vertigo comes good;my mum had a similar problem,something to do with the inner ear.

ps Did anyone catch Speedweek last weekend-saloon car racing at Philip Island between badxr6 and Harvey at the front of the pack.Some very high quality racing on a very scarey track!

• Member For: 20y 11m 27d

Hi ya Folks

I was in Adelaide about 2 months ago visiting a mate. I must say Adelaide has changed for the better since the last time I visited (17 years ago) and was in Glenelg one day when I saw a tough looking T ute with the number plates "Off Tap". I was just wondering if one of the forum members is the owner..?

Zman

p.s GO THE EAGLES...!!!!!

• Member For: 18y 11m 22d
because the old girl runs on gas

Yeah, we're thinking of putting our second car on gas and drive it into the ground over the years. And spend all the money on the ute :blink:

We're planning on having a nice xr pair one day like yourself Terry. That would be sweet but we have other things to see and do before that. One day :-)

When were the drags for the top door slammers Shifty? From memory it was some time soon. And also the horsepower show to check out Bruce's machine on the dyno shootout. We could even make one of these a cruise event.

Edited by rdomain

• Want E46 M3
  • Member For: 21y 3m 26d

Terry I have been to the V8 Superbar, it's not too bad but like you said, more Expensive Daewoo morons (as in bogans) there than intelligent people. I went there for a round last year and it was not a bad atmosphere, just a bit too far away that's all.

ZMAN I reckon I have seen that ute around as well a long time ago.

I am putting $10 on Bright to win Bathurst. I just have this wierd feeling. Last year I had $10 on Radisich/Wilson who qualified way down the order. They were 66-1 and were second at one stage till the motor gave up..

• Donating Members
Terry I have been to the V8 Superbar, it's not too bad but like you said, more Expensive Daewoo morons (as in bogans) there than intelligent people. I went there for a round last year and it was not a bad atmosphere, just a bit too far away that's all.

ZMAN I reckon I have seen that ute around as well a long time ago.

I am putting $10 on Bright to win Bathurst. I just have this wierd feeling. Last year I had $10 on Radisich/Wilson who qualified way down the order. They were 66-1 and were second at one stage till the motor gave up..

Thanks for the feedback Maxx.Might check it out just to say we've been there.Yeah I'd be pretty happy if Brighty won -any Ford really but Lowndsey wiinning would make us just a little bit happy :gooff:

• 2 weeks later...