KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 13/08/04 11:07 PM Posted 13/08/04 11:07 PM that's not the worst of it, worst is when people point at it.When I hit the roo every man and his woman and their dog was pointing at my car saying "look at that, look at that". Gave me the sh*ts. Are you sure they were looking at the car? :lol:
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 25d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 14/08/04 06:26 AM Posted 14/08/04 06:26 AM thank god I live in a town where there is no bums washing windscreens
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 14/08/04 06:31 AM Posted 14/08/04 06:31 AM thank god I live in a town where there is no bums washing windscreens yeah me too.... we actually have people that do it over here...........couldnt imagine a couple a smelly cracks bouncing around washing windscreens :lol:
Guest Scootre Guests Posted 14/08/04 08:44 AM Posted 14/08/04 08:44 AM Give one of the windscreen places a call - O'Briens for example. See what they can do to polish the windscreen. Don't try it yourself with auto polish otherwise you'll never see thru the glass again.
Lightning Member 335 Member For: 23y 8m 15d Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 15/08/04 02:15 AM Author Posted 15/08/04 02:15 AM Give one of the windscreen places a call - O'Briens for example. See what they can do to polish the windscreen. Don't try it yourself with auto polish otherwise you'll never see thru the glass again. Thanks Scootre, I will be calling them tomorrow. The couple that I went to yesterday were closed. It's a fine scratch, I didn't notice it yesterday, but ... then I did... Lightning...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now