rboksic Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Posted 13/08/04 12:31 PM Author Posted 13/08/04 12:31 PM First run RHL 14.9 seconds manuel shift 2000 rpm launch2nd run RHL 14.012 auto perfomance mode 99 mph 2k approx launch no burnout3 rd run RHL 14.023 auto perfomance mode 99 mph 2k approx launch little burnout4 th run LHL 13.97 auto perfomance mode 2.5k launch no b/o in the other lane a xr6t ute (1300km) with unichip only 14.253 98.61mph and his name was Angleo and was not a happy boy , informed him of this wonderfull site so he might join in.There was another guy in a White T doing high 12s had a good chat with him and was very helpfull.Rob
rboksic Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Posted 13/08/04 12:37 PM Author Posted 13/08/04 12:37 PM Just noticed it was on the 11/8/04 I need to go to sleep as I read it off the print out and it was the first date that I sawSorryRob
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 13d Location: Toowoomba Posted 14/08/04 01:32 AM Posted 14/08/04 01:32 AM how much fuel was in your car when you ran? I went to willowbank on wednesday and due to my bad timing with fuel stops I ran with nearly a full tank and only managed a 14.71, stock.
NYOPA Team Blueprint Legacy Donating Member 312 Member For: 22y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/08/04 11:08 AM Posted 14/08/04 11:08 AM Sounds Like a hootI'll be there if I'm not skiing.can't wait to try it out
MTS-250turbo Member 4 Member For: 22y 2m 13d Posted 15/08/04 08:44 AM Posted 15/08/04 08:44 AM nice going rboksic, I was there with my xr6t ute . I started out with a 14.5 , 14.4 , 14.2 and then a 14.1@98mph with 2.1 60footer. there was to many cars there on that night , it was hard just waiting a 1 hour for a pass . My ute is stock as well. I think there is a few more tenths in it. I left the in drive and stalled it to 2000. I didn't use the sports shift . did you use the sports shift? Next time I race I'm going to use the sports shift and see how it goes. oh yeah what colour is your car.mts
rboksic Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Posted 15/08/04 01:12 PM Author Posted 15/08/04 01:12 PM how much fuel was in your car when you ran? 1/2 to 3/4 of a tank.MTS,Is that Angleo?Rob
rboksic Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Posted 15/08/04 01:15 PM Author Posted 15/08/04 01:15 PM nice going rboksic, I was there with my xr6t ute . I started out with a 14.5 , 14.4 , 14.2 and then a 14.1@98mph with 2.1 60footer. there was to many cars there on that night , it was hard just waiting a 1 hour for a pass . My ute is stock as well. I think there is a few more tenths in it. I left the in drive and stalled it to 2000. I didn't use the sports shift . did you use the sports shift? Next time I race I'm going to use the sports shift and see how it goes. oh yeah what colour is your car.mts Bloood orange
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now