xr6t~> Member 104 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Posted 28/07/04 08:38 AM Posted 28/07/04 08:38 AM I started a thread about this a while ago..but I can't seem to find it again..so I decided to start a new one...I got a friend to take some pictures of the car that I was talking about last time..but the pictures aren't that great..and I will try and get some better shots of the car in a couple of days..well here are some pictures of the car for now...-michael
xr6t~> Member 104 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Posted 28/07/04 08:39 AM Author Posted 28/07/04 08:39 AM and heres the second one..
shockwave Member 129 Member For: 22y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/07/04 08:51 AM Posted 28/07/04 08:51 AM and heres the second one..Hmm, interesting but I've never liked chromed wheels. They remind me of those cheap hubcaps you can buy from kmart to put on your Datsun 200B :lol:
xr6t~> Member 104 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Posted 28/07/04 08:54 AM Author Posted 28/07/04 08:54 AM haha...I think that is the front wheel of the car..the rears on this car are 22"..
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 28/07/04 11:06 AM Posted 28/07/04 11:06 AM JESUS
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 28/07/04 11:13 AM Posted 28/07/04 11:13 AM nice! Any more pics??
xr6t~> Member 104 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Posted 28/07/04 11:36 AM Author Posted 28/07/04 11:36 AM nah..no more pictures at the moment..but I will try and get my friend to take some pictures of the whole car..
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 28/07/04 11:41 AM Posted 28/07/04 11:41 AM nah..no more pictures at the moment..but I will try and get my friend to take some pictures of the whole car.. where is this car?
xr6t~> Member 104 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Posted 28/07/04 11:57 AM Author Posted 28/07/04 11:57 AM this car is usually parked near the great north road and lyons road intersection in fivedock..sydney..
hello BGSer Member 166 Member For: 22y 7m 20d Location: Brisbane Posted 28/07/04 12:08 PM Posted 28/07/04 12:08 PM u no those rims.... goldie has the same ones doesnt he ??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now