Guest anycolouraslongas Guests Posted 21/07/04 07:50 AM Posted 21/07/04 07:50 AM I got the lux pack so it came with a number of features already mentioned but footwell lights and illuminated window switches should be included and they're not - the globes only cost $4.00 - come on. I would like sunglasses holder, and a coin holder in the centre compartment and somewhere to keep the god damn UBD.
Guest jc20b Guests Posted 21/07/04 07:59 AM Posted 21/07/04 07:59 AM Ford already have this as an option but I think it should be made a no cost option.Headlights that you cannot turn off, they come on when the car is started and turn off when the car is stopped, you still need to turn the stalk at night to turn the dash lights on, but the headlights are on forever.This shouldnt be an option that costs $115. Not everyone wants them on all the time I say leave em how they are.I wouldnt mind an option where the interior light can be off all the time its a pain sometimes.
Guest TypeHoon Guests Posted 21/07/04 08:14 AM Posted 21/07/04 08:14 AM Thicker paint particulary the bonnet and front bumper bar....does that count or not???
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 21/07/04 08:18 AM Posted 21/07/04 08:18 AM I,d like to see the high beam stalk operate so that its flicked towards the driver to change from low to high beam and vice versa instead of push away for hi-beam pull in for lo-beam and the hi-beam warning light changed to red instead of purple because hi-beams so crap that I don,t know its on until an oncoming Toll Express blinds me with 10 billion candle power.Also my favourite barrow to push :offer an XR8 Sprint.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 21/07/04 08:49 AM Posted 21/07/04 08:49 AM Sunglasses holders- The AU2 and 3 fortes had them, why not BA's?and a cover for the mirror on the passenger side sunvisor, that mirror pisses me off! the drivers side has a cover In the dash inserts (silver bit under passenger side airbag) a clear coat over that sh*t would be good, it scratches very easily. Under the wheel arches should be finished off better too, you almost slit your wrists while washing under there with a sponge Rear power windows on XT's and XR6 n/a's, come on! you pay 30-38 grand for a car it should have these things!The instument clusters are pretty basic these days too! e.g. AU's showed oil pressure, battery volts, etc etc now they don't, it's be nice if they did.And finally I wish they'd change that ugly ass rear end on the fairlaine ghia's! I'm sorry but I cannot justify paying 10 grand more than a fairmont ghia for something uglier!
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 14d Location: Toowoomba Posted 21/07/04 11:26 AM Posted 21/07/04 11:26 AM Ford already have this as an option but I think it should be made a no cost option.Headlights that you cannot turn off, they come on when the car is started and turn off when the car is stopped, you still need to turn the stalk at night to turn the dash lights on, but the headlights are on forever.This shouldnt be an option that costs $115.Not everyone wants them on all the time I say leave em how they are.I wouldnt mind an option where the interior light can be off all the time its a pain sometimes. Which is why my suggestion is to make it a no cost option, not everyone will want it for free either, but to have to pay $115 for it
XR6ISM ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association Member 535 Member For: 23y 3m 27d Location: Sydney Bronx :) Posted 21/07/04 12:18 PM Posted 21/07/04 12:18 PM (edited) Just looking at my old mans Z, I wouldnt mind seeing some of its features incorporated into the T such as seat warmers with the leather trim option and perhaps side mirrors electronically folding in option to stop people from nocking them when parked. A standard boost gauge would be nice so we can see what the car is doing (something like what the skylines have - integrated into the dash) and illumination on the window switches. that's all I can think of for now Peace outDean Edited 21/07/04 12:19 PM by XR6ISM
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 21/07/04 12:52 PM Posted 21/07/04 12:52 PM electric seats with the luxury pack, premium sound STANDARD, and better leather than the sports leather
Grant Member 453 Member For: 23y 10m 7d Location: Kurrajong, Sydney Posted 22/07/04 12:33 AM Posted 22/07/04 12:33 AM Leather seats instead of "leather" seatsGrant
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now