Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Great rack
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong Vic.
Posted
I'll be down in Melb for that weekend, see if I can convince the mrs to pop along :D

I think it's a great way to spend an anniversary, on a cruise :lol:

:w00t2:.......You romantic devil you.......... :spoton:

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 19d
  • Gender: Female
Posted

Yeah should be able to make the Sept cruise too :spoton: The more gatherings the better.

Are we going by Dutchies idea to Lakes Entrance??

Or just a day trip somewhere

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

BA_Turbs and I are planning to do a recce up around Lake Eildon for a cruise containing some interesting roads to allow some spirited driving.

Not that there is anything wrong with a drive down the highway, this is the kind of cruise that interests us so we will check it out and post details for any others interested.

Cheers,

Michael...

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Hey all,

BA_Turbs and I were talking about doing a recce for a trip around eildon, but we havent had a chance to catch up and actually do it. Doesnt look like an option for a September cruise, I am flat out every weekend and may have a litter of puppies due in Sept also which will just about cancel anything until Xmas!

:spoton:

Michael.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...