Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Bloody Orange Team (BOT)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra, Australia
Posted

Here's one I just took of my dual monitor desktop. Pretty basic really. But I do like the tank backdrop quite alot. I can't get over the detail in it. A pic I took on the snowy cruise is the backdrop on the second monitor.

post-32-1098104117.jpg

  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mildura
Posted
Here's one I just took of my dual monitor desktop. Pretty basic really. But I do like the tank backdrop quite alot. I can't get over the detail in it. A pic I took on the snowy cruise is the backdrop on the second monitor.

oh oh...

to all the whingers about foglights... SICKEM GIRLS!!!!!!!

:flameman: mr phantom has his foggys on during the day..:flameman:

omg I pity your PM inbox now!

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted
My new one :flameman:

:flameman: :w00t2::w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:

I like,

Might have to send me that one Glenny, hehe, Jodie would love it. Haha, and respond by putting up a Vin Diesel wallpaper.

  • still kicking around
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay
Posted
my current one

I like dat one and yopu have a good taste in music too

  • nutter
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 29d
  • Location: Wagga Wagga
Posted

NA Thunder, www.alwaysgirls.com

they have like 20 angeline desktops, and lots more hot chicks

  • nutter
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 29d
  • Location: Wagga Wagga
Posted

any comedy channel watchers?

them little short cartoons called doodlez?

such the best short cartoons ever made!

post-32-1098155426.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...