Phantom XR8 Member 85 Member For: 22y 6m 17d Posted 17/07/04 03:08 PM Posted 17/07/04 03:08 PM (edited) Here is mine. Edited 17/07/04 03:13 PM by Phantom XR8
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 29d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 17/07/04 03:11 PM Author Posted 17/07/04 03:11 PM borrowed a friend scanner...and did a small little edit of one of the photos
Phantom XR8 Member 85 Member For: 22y 6m 17d Posted 17/07/04 03:17 PM Posted 17/07/04 03:17 PM This not too long ago also.
Phantom XR8 Member 85 Member For: 22y 6m 17d Posted 17/07/04 03:18 PM Posted 17/07/04 03:18 PM Last 1.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 18/07/04 02:51 AM Posted 18/07/04 02:51 AM Still got some Glenn that big golden X third from the bottom second column is a redirect. Been trying to get rid of the same barstard for a couple of days, time for a format me thinks..... Gotta format mine too.....
Guest Scootre Guests Posted 18/07/04 07:33 AM Posted 18/07/04 07:33 AM Funny how many people run XP PRo......Must be a lot of IT geeks on this forum....me included Here's a good geeky one for you Zap...... I was starting to wonder if their were any other alternate OS geeks out there?
shockwave Member 129 Member For: 22y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/07/04 07:49 AM Posted 18/07/04 07:49 AM Funny how many people run XP PRo......Must be a lot of IT geeks on this forum....me included Here's a good geeky one for you Zap...... I was starting to wonder if their were any other alternate OS geeks out there?We sure do run alternate OSes here! (At least those with some sence of individualism do, anyway.)
shockwave Member 129 Member For: 22y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/07/04 07:53 AM Posted 18/07/04 07:53 AM The real geeks would have noticed the little fingerprint I added in the jpg
Guest Scootre Guests Posted 18/07/04 10:22 AM Posted 18/07/04 10:22 AM Funny how many people run XP PRo......Must be a lot of IT geeks on this forum....me included Here's a good geeky one for you Zap...... I was starting to wonder if their were any other alternate OS geeks out there?We sure do run alternate OSes here! (At least those with some sence of individualism do, anyway.) Mandrake 10 is it?I moved from 9 to 10 and had too many probs, especially with updating. So I tried RH Fedora Core 2. It's very nice.What's with the MS Office Icons?
shockwave Member 129 Member For: 22y 3m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/07/04 11:54 AM Posted 18/07/04 11:54 AM I moved from 9 to 10 and had too many probs, especially with updating. So I tried RH Fedora Core 2. It's very nice.What's with the MS Office Icons?The screenshot shows mandrake 10. Mandrake's never been good at updating but its a fresh install so I don't care. I avoided FC2 due to the cruddy CHS kernel bug and their buggered up 'bluecurve' KDE, and I didn't get Sun's JDS in time. I wanted to show something reasonably pretty instead of solaris CDE Anyhow, the MS office icons are from crossover office which helps me open visio files, vb macros (yuck) and excel pivot tables... for all the rest there's the great OpenOffice.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now