sachemo Member 32 Member For: 22y 5m Location: Townsville Posted 24/06/04 02:09 AM Author Posted 24/06/04 02:09 AM I only got the standard rims but they still look good.
sachemo Member 32 Member For: 22y 5m Location: Townsville Posted 24/06/04 02:12 AM Author Posted 24/06/04 02:12 AM Cheers. Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it. They had an ENVI on the floor that had grey interior. I hadn't seen the green but went with it anyways. I also had thoughts about goin orange........
sachemo Member 32 Member For: 22y 5m Location: Townsville Posted 24/06/04 02:19 AM Author Posted 24/06/04 02:19 AM Here's another just to keep you interested.......Hope you all enjoy the ENVI!!!!!!!
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 24/06/04 06:24 AM Posted 24/06/04 06:24 AM Here's another just to keep you interested.......Hope you all enjoy the ENVI!!!!!!! I say Tonka doesn't look too interested
sachemo Member 32 Member For: 22y 5m Location: Townsville Posted 24/06/04 01:50 PM Author Posted 24/06/04 01:50 PM :lol: He thinks he owns it!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now