DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 21/06/04 11:57 AM Posted 21/06/04 11:57 AM Just wondering if anybody was keen to join joe(xrsex) myself Jeff and maybe Juilian(white tee) on wednesday avro for a bit of fun at the Creek JEFF
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 21/06/04 12:13 PM Posted 21/06/04 12:13 PM I'm in,have to pop into SAS tomorrow
P.S.I Member 229 Member For: 23y 4m 17d Location: sydney Posted 21/06/04 11:00 PM Posted 21/06/04 11:00 PM Hey Jeff,what time are you heading out there ?I`ll see if I can get some flexi-time happening.CheersPSI
NYOPA Team Blueprint Legacy Donating Member 312 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/06/04 03:15 AM Posted 22/06/04 03:15 AM lol... yeah.. but what are you doing?
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 2d Location: Sydney Posted 22/06/04 04:20 AM Posted 22/06/04 04:20 AM What does WSID stand for???
Bulldog Member 9 Member For: 22y 9m 11d Posted 22/06/04 04:24 AM Posted 22/06/04 04:24 AM Western Sydney International Dragway
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 2d Location: Sydney Posted 22/06/04 05:41 AM Posted 22/06/04 05:41 AM Cool Thanks.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 22/06/04 05:48 AM Author Posted 22/06/04 05:48 AM Cool Thanks. R U coming
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/06/04 06:17 AM Posted 22/06/04 06:17 AM I'd love to come and try out my cars new auto tranny, but is a bit hard atm...Will try next time
siccar Member 235 Member For: 22y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: Back seat...... waiting for the babes Posted 22/06/04 06:29 AM Posted 22/06/04 06:29 AM (edited) Would of loved to but alas I'm working. I am going to the no speed day on sunday though with a couple of mates if anyone is interested.No I'm not racing, just spectating. At the moment. Edited 22/06/04 06:29 AM by siccar
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now