Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

And the last one, thanks for looking!

T7.jpg

Guest anycolouraslongas
  • Guests
Posted

looks great mook - even just seeing the pics makes me wanna drive it - enjoy

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 14d
  • Location: Birkdale
Posted

Great photos mate, and fantastic car! Blueprint looks awesome even in cloudy light!! :gooff:

Posted

HHmmmm, could smell that new car smell from here..shame on you to,you could of dusted the floof mat clean for the pic;but I understand ,when its hard downthere its soft up there,

vik

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Thanks Rednut, you're not wrong about the blueprint. I went through a phase of really really wanting Blood Orange, it looks awesome in the sunlight. But then I aw a few on the road in overcast weather, and the colour looked really flat and weird compared to in the sun. (Just my opinion, no offence to the Blood Orange owners out there!)

LMAO @ VIK - yeah I know re the dirt, LOL - this dirt driveway is going to be a pain in the as*.......gotta save up for some concrete now......

Already done my first mod - Rice Boys LED footwell lights! hehe. I put one blue in and one red, to see which looks better at night - the blue seems to light up more. Damn great that you an buy them made up now - top idea for those that are into it. Looks like they have a full range of LED globes now, going to check some more out - might do the little rear interior lights too......

Anyway better go, got more driving to do.

Cheers,

Michael...

:gooff:

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted

Makes me miss my car even more.

Safe and happy driving Mook :gooff:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...