Cashie Legacy Donating Member 663 Member For: 23y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/03/06 03:08 PM Posted 04/03/06 03:08 PM XRBrett(38)shazzyThanks for the reminder that I am getting older!!
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 04/03/06 04:00 PM Posted 04/03/06 04:00 PM XRBrett(38)shazzy<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for the reminder that I am getting older!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> your welcome
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 04/03/06 11:17 PM Posted 04/03/06 11:17 PM Happy belated birthday Gbaby
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 05/03/06 03:07 PM Posted 05/03/06 03:07 PM to ........FamiliaGTRAe(28), ranto(27), badxrt(49)Shazzy
FamiliaGTRAe Team "I don't have no Falcon now" Member 387 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 05/03/06 11:09 PM Posted 05/03/06 11:09 PM Thank you :-)
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 06/03/06 02:27 PM Posted 06/03/06 02:27 PM underpsi(29), XR6T Monster(33), jtute(35)shazzy
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 08/03/06 11:30 AM Posted 08/03/06 11:30 AM Happy belated birthday to all those people whose birthday I missed whilst trotting the globe.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 08/03/06 11:32 AM Posted 08/03/06 11:32 AM And a happy birthday today to DrewBytes(36), our favourite SS-wagon-driving-dude from the nations capital.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 10/03/06 01:14 AM Posted 10/03/06 01:14 AM Happy birthday to xr6t ute(29)and I won't say happy birthday to the other person listed for today, because they haven't visited the site since January 2003, and I wouldn't want to waste bandwidth.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 11/03/06 11:47 PM Posted 11/03/06 11:47 PM Happy birthday to Geeseman(64), bundybilly(36).Even d!ckheads deserve a good birthday (not you billy)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now