Guest Craig Guests Posted 28/02/03 03:38 AM Posted 28/02/03 03:38 AM Hi all - just wanted to say g'day to a few similar lucky lads.Whilst I have to wait until June to get my car I'll be watching this site with interest
Mals BA XR6T Member 381 Member For: 23y 9m 29d Location: Sydney Posted 28/02/03 03:56 AM Posted 28/02/03 03:56 AM June!!! My god....The wait should be worth it...Welcome anyway
Lightning Member 335 Member For: 23y 8m 16d Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 01/03/03 05:40 AM Posted 01/03/03 05:40 AM Geez,June? Makes me glad I ordered when I did! Makes April look like next week.Simon.... (PS: Welcome)
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 01/03/03 07:03 AM Posted 01/03/03 07:03 AM That's a fair wait have you tried any other dealers??Give Westpoint a call they might be able to help you get into one earlier, they've already shipped one interstate to cvanxr.
Guest Craig Guests Posted 02/03/03 06:01 AM Posted 02/03/03 06:01 AM No I'm cool waiting till June - gives me time to get rid of the old EF2 Futura and to let the wife get over me buying it
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 03/03/03 05:46 AM Posted 03/03/03 05:46 AM That's OK, a guy from work has finally talked his missus into getting a Blueprint XR6T. Ordered it on the weekend.Fleet car. 7 month wait.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now