FamiliaGTRAe Team "I don't have no Falcon now" Member 387 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 22/05/04 10:35 PM Posted 22/05/04 10:35 PM G'day !Just need to ask for some help, I am hoping that some Sydneysiders have a premium sound equipped xr6 turbo with the Auxilliary plug lead. I need to ask you for some of your time so that I can meet up with you, and ensure that my car performs exactly as it has been promised.Basically I am chasing about an hour of your time, and preferably with the device you use in your auxilliary system as well. I intend to video tape and record what we discover as well.I would like as well any NON PREMIUM sound equipped car that happens to have the auxilliary plug for comparison as well.Please PM if you can assist meCameron
YOOT Member 1,201 Member For: 23y 3m 18d Location: Birkdale Posted 22/05/04 11:10 PM Posted 22/05/04 11:10 PM Whats the problem? You sound very vague in your post.
Guest Guests Posted 22/05/04 11:24 PM Posted 22/05/04 11:24 PM Whats the problem? You sound very vague in your post. He owns a Phantom,you can trust him,now hagg that's another story,lord of the rings? now I ask you..vik
FamiliaGTRAe Team "I don't have no Falcon now" Member 387 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 23/05/04 04:46 AM Author Posted 23/05/04 04:46 AM Sorry, THe problem is stereo interference with Falcons fitted with Premium Sound and the Auxilliary lead.My Car has always exhibited it, and Ford alleges that it has been fixed, therefore I hope to be able to compare my car with other owners from the site who have the Auxilliary plug lead.There are plenty of threads about it onlineCameron
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 6d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 23/05/04 05:14 AM Posted 23/05/04 05:14 AM dont tell me the fcuker isnt fixed?
YOOT Member 1,201 Member For: 23y 3m 18d Location: Birkdale Posted 23/05/04 06:37 AM Posted 23/05/04 06:37 AM Just go aftermarket stereo, a completely isolated system and just leave the Ford thing off. I am, but that's my thing.
FamiliaGTRAe Team "I don't have no Falcon now" Member 387 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 23/05/04 07:48 AM Author Posted 23/05/04 07:48 AM Yeah rednut99,Not a bad thought, but I am not paying my own money to put in a system that I shouldn't have to install in the first place.I still need to check out the differences in the cars though, so the original request still stands.Mine has been modified by Ford to eliminate the noise, so now I need to compare it side by side with at least two others to check for obvious reasons!Cameron
Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 24/05/04 10:49 AM Posted 24/05/04 10:49 AM Mate,I have a phantom with prem sound that makes bad noises with the Aux input. When do you want to meet up? You going to hunter valley drive this weekend? My car in getting fixed this week will have it back on Thursday hopefully.Wayne
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now