aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 23/04/04 02:17 AM Posted 23/04/04 02:17 AM Mandarine on Phantom. (and no the car didn't get scratched!) Can you do that with a blueprint background
cvanxr Member 502 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Location: Country NSW Posted 23/04/04 02:29 AM Posted 23/04/04 02:29 AM Just looked at the colour palate plate at the dealers and photo's don't really show it up the same. I would like to see it on vehicle before I decide though.
RATT Member 230 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Location: Sydney Posted 23/04/04 03:17 AM Posted 23/04/04 03:17 AM Mandarine on Phantom. (and no the car didn't get scratched!)Can you do that with a blueprint background Here we go..
RATT Member 230 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Location: Sydney Posted 23/04/04 03:19 AM Posted 23/04/04 03:19 AM more..
RATT Member 230 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Location: Sydney Posted 23/04/04 03:20 AM Posted 23/04/04 03:20 AM one more..
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 23/04/04 03:23 AM Posted 23/04/04 03:23 AM Mandarine on Phantom. (and no the car didn't get scratched!)Can you do that with a blueprint background Here we go.. Looks bright, doesn't it.Can you do envi against blueprint?Having seen an actual car, I thought envi looked dull compared to blueprint. Madarin looks to be about as bright.
RATT Member 230 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Location: Sydney Posted 23/04/04 07:14 AM Posted 23/04/04 07:14 AM Got abit cloudy so I'll have a go Saturday aniken.
emotive Member 17 Member For: 22y 8m 16d Location: Melbourne Posted 24/04/04 12:39 PM Posted 24/04/04 12:39 PM RATT, I'd be really keen to see a vibe swatch on phantom, to get an idea of how the 2 purples compare. From what I can tell, vibe is not as loud as phantom, which I think is good from a resale perspective, as it won't date as fast.
RATT Member 230 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Location: Sydney Posted 25/04/04 12:59 AM Posted 25/04/04 12:59 AM Vibe on Phantom... aniken I haven't forgoten you!vibe
RATT Member 230 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Location: Sydney Posted 25/04/04 01:01 AM Posted 25/04/04 01:01 AM Vibe, Mandarine on Phantom...vibe2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now