tongueboy Member 457 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Tamworth, Armidale NSW Posted 12/04/04 01:45 AM Posted 12/04/04 01:45 AM I used a teller machine one night in a pub,asked for $100 and it gave me $150. Checked the reciept, only showed $100 out so I was cheering!!!!
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 12/04/04 05:22 AM Posted 12/04/04 05:22 AM same there are some dumb people in this world if there is someone I know in front of me at a atm I tell them to bloody hurry up or I'll kick them :lol: wat pisses me off heaps when people leave their mobnile ringing because they couldn't5 be bothered to answer it or it is an ex and it rings again again again and agian
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/04/04 07:05 AM Posted 12/04/04 07:05 AM I used a teller machine one night in a pub,asked for $100 and it gave me $150. Checked the reciept, only showed $100 out so I was cheering!!!! On a winning streak :lol:You got better odds of getting infront from an ATM than the pokies
Guest anycolouraslongas Guests Posted 12/04/04 07:08 AM Posted 12/04/04 07:08 AM Look on the bright side - think of the 0.0000001 cent you just made in interest in having to wait for that whole 2 minutes and as for the phone - mine is the loudest volume with the loudest ring I could find only because I won't hear it in the car with the stereo turned up - have been known to even miss it then.
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 16d Location: Melbourne Posted 14/04/04 01:01 PM Posted 14/04/04 01:01 PM I used a teller machine one night in a pub,asked for $100 and it gave me $150. Checked the reciept, only showed $100 out so I was cheering!!!! yeah I think that was me I poored beer in the money slot and got the ATM drunk
Rusty05 Member 228 Member For: 22y 9m 5d Location: The city of churches and TURBO XR'S Posted 15/04/04 03:19 AM Posted 15/04/04 03:19 AM I get annoyed when people call it an Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) machine.... true Dat
siccar Member 235 Member For: 22y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Back seat...... waiting for the babes Posted 15/04/04 05:14 AM Posted 15/04/04 05:14 AM Anger managment ppl.Remember your pressure points and say:WUUUSSSUUUPP WUUUSSSUUUPPNow go get yourselfs an anger ally!
tongueboy Member 457 Member For: 23y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Tamworth, Armidale NSW Posted 15/04/04 09:21 PM Posted 15/04/04 09:21 PM I used a teller machine one night in a pub,asked for $100 and it gave me $150. Checked the reciept, only showed $100 out so I was cheering!!!! yeah I think that was me I poored beer in the money slot and got the ATM drunk Three 50's,golden crisp and dry. :lol:
Marcos Member 289 Member For: 22y 10m 25d Location: Central Coast NSW Posted 16/04/04 11:34 AM Author Posted 16/04/04 11:34 AM I get annoyed when people call it an Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) machine.... true Dat If you dont like them called ATM's, as a point of interest, what do you call them????
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Posted 16/04/04 11:52 AM Posted 16/04/04 11:52 AM I get annoyed when people call it an Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) machine.... true Dat If you dont like them called ATM's, as a point of interest, what do you call them???? I think you missed my point. I call them an ATM, not an ATM machine. Why would you say, "I am going to the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) machine"?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now