dutchie Member 391 Member For: 22y 6m Location: Somewhere Posted 08/04/04 02:15 PM Posted 08/04/04 02:15 PM Just a quick note to say that I have just purchased my new car and will hopefully have it in 6 weeks time........These chat forums are awesome and I have learnt a lot especially since I'm not really a petrol head as such.Also fallen in love with Ford as I was a Euro & Japanese car lover. That was until a work collegue drove me in his XR6T to a Xmas function. I've been hooked ever since and finally convinced my wife that we had to get rid of her car, she would now get the 2000 Magna Sports and guess who gets to drive the XR6T???!!!ciao for nowdutchie :lol:
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 08/04/04 02:42 PM Posted 08/04/04 02:42 PM Congrats and :locked: DutchieDouble post's sound like your stuttering:http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...=0entry109720
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 08/04/04 10:00 PM Posted 08/04/04 10:00 PM :locked: dutchie I know how it feels playing the waiting game
slikxr6t Master of my domain! Member 438 Member For: 22y 9m 23d Location: Victoria Posted 13/04/04 02:32 AM Posted 13/04/04 02:32 AM dutchie! Hope the wait's not too long mate. Specs?
dutchie Member 391 Member For: 22y 6m Location: Somewhere Posted 14/04/04 12:40 PM Author Posted 14/04/04 12:40 PM The specs for the new car.........May biuld 2004, Premium Sound, Auto, Sunroof, Towbar, 18".......Blueprint, Tinted Windows, Rear Windscreen Sunguard, Alarm with Rojone.......Long bloody wait though ...........cant sleep at night..........tossing, turning, calling out 'XR' in my sleep...........need help........
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now