Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'c4 t700'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Vehicle Discussions
    • XR6 Turbo
    • FPV & Tickford
    • XR8 & GT
    • G6E Turbo
    • Falcon Utes (UTEopia)
    • Territory Turbo
    • Euro Turbo Fords (Focus & Mondeo XR5)
    • Ford Discussion
    • Ford 4.0L N/A
    • Engine Conversions & Swaps
  • Community Zone
    • General Automotive Talk
    • Off-Topic
    • Media & Projects
    • Track & Strip Racing
    • Photo Gallery
  • Tech Workshops
    • General Tech
    • Audio & Visual
    • Interior & Exterior Workshop
    • Exhaust Workshop
    • Electrics Workshop
    • Wheels and Tyres
    • Suspension and Handling
    • Brakes
    • Driveline Workshop
    • Forced Induction Workshop
    • Engine Management & Fuel Systems
    • Engine Workshop
    • High Power Builds (300+ Club)
  • Regional Events
    • General Discussion
    • East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
    • Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
    • Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
    • New Zealand
  • Buy & Sell
    • Classifieds & Group Buys
  • The Site
    • Site Announcements
    • Site Support & Feedback

Product Groups

  • Advertisements
  • DM Packages
  • Merchandise
    • Stickers
    • Key Rings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. Hi , I need a new transmission for my ba. I have been searching the web for a week and found 2 options I like. Having been a manual guy, I have no experience with stall etc so would like some first hand info. The first option as a t700 ls box that can be adapted and converted to full manual and 800hp capable but about $5500 delivered. I'm not sure they are as proven as the old c4 but they are 4 speed and have lock up converters. The c4 is proven at 1000hp at price of $3550 with converter. Full manual. The c4 seems a much better deal to me but I don't know how much better fuel consumption I would get with the 700. I have talked to the c4 builder and he recomends 2600 rpm stall as I tow with this car and he says with a big cooler it will be fine, I would like opinions and experiences with towing with a higher stall. Car will be starting at 600hp atw but don't know where it will end , so looking at a tough box.
×
×
  • Create New...