Jump to content

xero

Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. xero

    Guidance

    Probably not an educated question but what does sss stand for ?>
  2. xero

    Guidance

    Thanks guys, My mate keeps trying to talk me into an s15, or at least a manual XR6 but who trusts a skyline driver anyway......
  3. xero

    Guidance

    That is the plan trying for an 04 auto, are all of the bugs earlier mentioned covered on the new car warranty I know that may sound stupid but...... ive dealt with ford when I was younger and I didnt like there warranty repair work.
  4. xero

    Guidance

    Hi members, I have been shooting around this site for a while now, and it seems fitting to ask now as I have sold my car and it is finally time for purchase. I really do like the XR6 T but it seems from the forums their are alot of bugs. Should I be cautious in buying any particular version... manual ? auto ? 2004 onwards less buggy ect... Any wisdom would be great.
×
×
  • Create New...