Jump to content

sargo

Member
  • Posts

    107
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sargo

  1. Here tis.. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Ford-BA-XR6-Turbo-V...1QQcmdZViewItem
  2. Thanks to all who replied, there is a wealth of knowledge on this forum. I am looking at the non ceramic Valeo, I too have been advised that the ceramic model is no good as a daily driver. Keep those cards and letters coming....
  3. Hi Yall, Anyone had anything to do with these before? Looking to replace a clutch behind a 6 speed to handle about 300KW. According to the blurb they have 70% more clamping power than the original clutch (which is also a Valeo clutch). They caught my eye as they are only $600 and utilise the existing flywheel. Any feedback would be appreciated. Ta.
  4. Found V Power racing to be okay but it generates heaps of black sh*te all over the back of my car. Went back to Mobil after 2 tanks and surprise surprise... black sh*te gone..... Had a chat to Shell customer service about the black sh*te and their response was "what black sh*te". As far as they are concerned, their fuel does not generate soot.
  5. Hey Raphoon, was that you I saw eating roof chicken at a dodgy restaurant last week? The grilled pork glass noodle salad is tops!!!
  6. To be honest I haven't noticed any real advantage yet, don't expect to until I fit up some good sintered metal pads. Still looking to see what will give me the best initial bite, resistence to fade and lack of dust before I make a decision.
  7. whaddya mean clothes for my avatar, my grandad is one helluva good lookin roosta... Not sure about the size of the rear rotors, smaller than the fronts I know.... Anyone want a set of four stock rotors with 11000k's on them for $100 in Brisbane....
  8. They're BA rotors, they cost me $650 for the set of four and were a very easy fit. Once I fit the new pads I will realise the full benefit. Anyone done a similar thing, if so what pads did you go for?
  9. Ta Black Thunder, they are just the stocko calipers tarted up. The rotors are DBA Gold slotted and cross drilled in same sizing as the stock units. Just reading up on old threads to see what the best pad option is for this setup....
  10. Yeah, there was supposed to be. Sorry, bit of a luddite, still strugglin with typewriters and telex machines....
  11. Lashed out and sprung for some new rotors and wheels. Looks better than I had hoped. I live in fear every time my wife drives as she has a history of rim destroying gutter encounters...
  12. Hi, Looking for people (site sponsors would be good) who can supply and install a MetalCat cat in my 05 BAMKII manual, stock exhaust other than the centre muff removed. I am in Brisbane. Thanks
  13. Hi, I have recently ordered a set of cross drilled and slotted gold DBA rotors for my BA MKII and they will set me back $535 for the set of four. Great rotors and they look sh*t hot behind a noice set of wheels with some tarted up painted rotors.
  14. Nice Choice, I have admired these myslf on the Tempe website, they have a section with pics of customers cars on their site, might be worth a look to see how they look on the car. If you get em, make sure you takes some pics and post them up...
  15. Hi, gots me an 05 MKII Manual T with 10000k's, K&N filter, Typhoon CAI and no centre muffler. Want to get a CAPA flash tuner in Brisbane. Any ideas on what I can achieve with the generic tunes as supplied with the box (I understand these are Valet, 8PSI and 10PSI), as opposed to a custom tune? Anyone had a any good/bad experiences with tuners in Brisvegas, anyone you want to recommend and why? Tanks.
×
×
  • Create New...