Jump to content

Steve Loney

New Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Steve Loney

  1. Well that's good as far as that's the way it was facing b4 I flipped it 180. The oil / water was also wrong? Not sure about fine tuning the rotation but it's all on & running now. Just no boost!? I'll check that tomorrow. Thanks, Steve
  2. Do u know if the 2 models differ in positioning the pipework? If theyre the same the the turbo has been played with. If theyre different then its original as its supposed 2b. I replaced the original turbo because it had bad shaft play & the seal was leaking. (blowing blue smoke) It still went like a turbo xr6. Now it doesn't. The car is back together & seems 2 b running ok but it's as if the turbo isn't spooling. Also still blowing a bit of smoke. ( hopefully oil in the exhaust / manifold) Drives like a non turbo now. No boost maybe! Not sure about minor alignment & how 2 get that right. Any ideas on how 2 align it?
  3. Don't know what happened (f2f turbo) Supposed 2 say fg turbo. I thought they would have bolted straight up without turning it 3 different ways from an fg to a ba. R all the pipework & hoses different from 1 to the other? The oil & water hoses were 90 degrees out & the intercooler pipe was 180 out. The exhaust side is smaller as it should b (snail) & it all bolts straight up as it should except 4 having to loosen the bolts & having 2 face everything the correct way! I bought it second hand off a 2014 fg (standard) with 90,000 klms. Can anyone please tell me if everything faces differently or what?! I dont know & can't fathom it. Steve
  4. I just fitted an f2f turbo to my ba. I had to loosen the bolts & spin the front to line up the intercooler hose & then the centre to line up the oil & water loses. Is this Normal? I thought it would all line up seeing both cars were standard. Also now it goes like a non turbo stock falcon. Anyone tell me what the problem Is?
×
×
  • Create New...