Well. I got the car because I wanted a decent car. lol. I want to do done upgrades to it. It's got to be a family car first and foremost. I did want to do the basic performance things though. Dump, cat, plugs, injectors, intercooler, intake maybe, and a tune. I'm not looking for huge amounts of power, or a 10 second car or anything, just make it a bit more fun to drive. Want to get everything done that needs to be fixed before any of that though. 14 year old car, needs some work. Now though, I'm unsure about some stuff. For all I know, it could have 20,000 km on the engine, or half a million. Also, why go through the trouble of an engine swap to a turbo, and not modify it at all? It doesn't even have the braided oil feed line that just about every single other one I've seen has.