Jump to content

excopau

Member
  • Posts

    41
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by excopau

  1. Dont all fpv's have fpv badges front and back now? This car still has old boss strip on bonnet without 315 next too it. This must eb a test car or something
  2. mechanical more accurate, as electrical gets made inaccurate, by amount of resistance in cable as it gets older, as well as the cable getting hotter near hot things or when its getting older.
  3. Are they going to upgrade the engine to the new fg spec on territory n/a and turbo?
  4. does anyone know when the new territory model is due to come out?
  5. I'll be waiting for the run out of the mk 1 to get the last aussie f6 as I dont trust the yank 6.
  6. What did fpv have to spend to test f6x when they already had a turbo version from ford, they could of at least spent money on 19 inch rims which are the know now, and a different front, back bumper, maybe bonnet, for 75000 u expect more then standard model turbo look.
  7. Just hopped on caradvice.com.au, they have pics of the f6x territory going on sale, very bland looking for 75000, probably better buying a standard turbo territory and spending the extra money for better package
  8. Don't put roo bar or lights like xr turbo, leave front standardi t will look gay with them lights on front and y u need more light then what u got there, u can see for miles, u wanna be seen from outer space.
  9. But by keeping the phoon you had a good car and now your going to loose twice with the purchase and sale of 2 new cars instead of one lost in between now and the 2010 phoon, do you really wanna buy the first model totally new falcon?
  10. did u manage to find some posters for me?
  11. thanks for that senna_t greatly appreciated. So are u an salesman for fpv, anyone im talking too up here I will tell them to give u a ring.
  12. the salesmen in townsville are snoby, I have gone there twice and they treated me like a bum out of the gutter because I was in clean work clothes, wouldnt even let me test drive an xr6 turbo to compare to typhoon so I could decide if I wanted to spend the extra 10000 plus dollars. my mate is a spare parts guy and he isnt allowed to order them.
  13. I rang my local dealer and got the run around, he wouldnt even give a brochure on typhoon im looking at buying, tight ass, that's what happens when u have one dealer owning 4 dealers in region, townsville im in, im chasing typhoon posters mainly, but would like range posters as well
  14. I have spent a few hours today trying to find someone that sells posters of fpv vehicles, even rang fpv head quarters and they gave the usual, ring a deal they sell them, I told them that's why hsv does so well because it sells supporter gear people want. Anyway, does anyone know where fpv enthusiasts can buy posters of the range?
  15. Is that on the road and for a new bf II, which dealer is that from, is that just a special price for u?
  16. JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS SEEN SNEAK PICS OR KNOW WHAT MODS THEY ARE DOING FOR SERIES2.
×
×
  • Create New...