hello there my name is Lee I got my 04 BA xr6t about a month ago and have been reading this site for a little longer than that, its just I was too lazy to register.. well ill start by saying this car is amazing (especially coming from a VR V6 commodore ) every time I give it a little I still smile (until I remember the bank loan) But anyways, im another Expensive Daewoo driver converted, still love em but when I put things into perspective when I wanted to buy a new car this is all I could think of that was all the things I wanted. its stock except for a K & N filter that a mate give to me for my 21st and the tint, I dont plan on doing anything to it for a while because of the new car warranty but I dunno how long that'll last I've been on all sorts of drives since I got it, although I just got back from a weekend away from apollo bay so I has the pleasure of driving the great ocean road (if you havent driven it, do it, its absolutety amazing to drive on) anyone in the south eastern suburbs of melbourne might be interested to know I work in the car audio industry and can look after you guys if you need anything. I do nav's aswell so I can do handheld ones and the VDO stuff (same as all the factory stuff) but anyway here are some pics of the beast - the one with the standard vic plates and from arthurs seat road (which is a pretty good drive, but short) and the other with my new plates are from some gay carpark in apollo bay