Jump to content

Eithor

Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Yeah turns out it was 3rd coil pack thing
  2. HEHE.. nah tried that.. but its sort of the same affect that the engine has... Also it's now starting to have a miss when you start it up and idle. Would loose bolt or something do this type of problem? I'm going to see if I can take it to a ford mechanic ASAP.
  3. Hey guys, So I was on my way to work this morning and I went to gun it and all of sudden theirs very little power in the engine after 3000rpm? it feels like a boost problem and all it does seems little like if you hit rev limiter but bumps lot faster? hard to describe :/ The car is pretty much stock, part from K&N filter 120000Kms on the clock BA turbo 2003... Any help on what the problem might be urgent as it every day car?
×
×
  • Create New...