Jump to content

fordy400kw

New Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. There is a little rattle but a totally different sound to the knock I'm concerned about and the rattle comes and goes and disappears wen foot on the clutch or pressure is put into the gear stick
  2. There is a little rattle but a totally different sound to the knock I'm concerned about and the rattle comes and goes and disappears wen foot on the clutch or pressure is put into the gear stick
  3. Its only wen I'm decelerating.. to me sounds like it's coming from the front of the car. It's definately a knock not a rattle... If I put my foot on the clutch it goes away after a second
  4. Some one please help me. I would like some suggestions as to what it could be before I take it to my mechanic so I don't get screwed. Know the basics of cars but not enough to know wen I'm getting bent over lol.
×
×
  • Create New...