Jump to content

whitexr6

New Member
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by whitexr6

  1. hey guys ! I live in melbourne recently picked up a xr6 ba mkii im in love with my car ! my pride and joy ! since I've bought my car ive done a few visual upgrades (matte black rims, tinted windows, dropped a little, debadged and a sound system) now im thinking about upgrading the engine. yesterday I added a 2.25" catback exhaust system to it and sounds amazing. im now thinking about a cold air intake or tune. this is where things get a bit tricky, I only really want to spend under 400 on this next upgrade. I was wondering if anyone knows a good place in melbourne that could do a tune to get rid of the speed limiter and sharpen everything up or has any suggestions ! thanks heaps guys
×
×
  • Create New...