Jump to content

shootoboy

Member
  • Posts

    86
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shootoboy

  1. Well, rang Nick back today, because I had not heard from him in a few days... And he has gone on Holidays untill the 13th.... I'm having great luck so far. Just curious Sport, Where did you get your from if you don't mind me asking? Sound like a good deal on road. What Colour did you pick?
  2. Good Point!! I should be pretty right with the cops though... :wink1: Just to be safe, I had best get velocity or shockwave. I was meant to be hearing back from him yesterday, but no go....
  3. Yes, Nick was great, He's ringing me this arvo with more info, but he has found a brand new Winter White 6spd Man for $33-$34k in perth, But I'd like either velocity, rapid or shockwave if I can get either of them. Davo's found a brand new Auto in velocity for $36k driveaway, but they aren't comming to the party with my trade.
  4. Ok, Spoke to a SA dealer today, can get a brand new BA mark II in winter white for $33-$34 on road back here in Victoria. Another dealer in Melbourne has a BF in shockwave for about $36k on road. Both are Six speeds, and that's the prices the dealers have come up with... I haven't tried to screw them down or get freebies yet. Waiting to hear back from both with exact prices, and then it time to see what I can get for free!!
  5. Well, I've cracked it.... I think I'm gunna go buy a new BF ute, Who's got one and modded it already? My plans consist of: Wog cooler (if it fits BF??) CIA & BMC Custom exhaust (Bets mate owns an exhaust shop, and it's free) Edit.... It will be a manual, so I'll obviously need a clutch. (Something user friendly?) Any one have one with similar mods?
  6. You could try remaking the section that gives you trouble in stainless or something, and then "Tag" the two pipes togther and only use a bit of hose. Provided the area giving you trouble isn't visable of course.... This is a common practice on turbocharged drag cars, and WILL stop the problem, But what is the cause? Anybody??
  7. $35K?? Sounds good to me.... Locals were offering a brand new Mark II auto in Velocity, few little extras for $36890 and I was considering it...
  8. Yep, from mildura... I took it for a rape and a half on saturday... I was a little disapointed to be honest. Trough lolly has spent alot less on his, and it's alot quicker..... I'm begining to become a bit frustrated. Trying to track down a new Mark II ute is a bit tricky for the dealer so it seems. The locals say there is only 6 left that they are able to get there hands on, and they tell me I can't have the one I want?? Price is good for the one THEY WANT to sell me though.....
  9. Oh, and HI by the way.....
  10. Our local ford dealer has just got a phantom 2003 BA XR6 turbo ute in... Vic rego TWZ018, Phantom, auto, 46000km, Leather, 3" exhaust, Hybrid style intercooler with stainless steel tubing, K&N pod filter with stinless inlet tube located next to the battery, Turbosmart bleed valve, Small chrome breather pod, Autometer boost gauge with custom pod for the dash, lowered, 19" multi-spoke "Leader" wheels, and is missing the brake pedal rubber... Anybody recognise this ute? The dealership brought it at a Fowles auction last week, and I'd be interested to know more about it.
×
×
  • Create New...