Jump to content

forced

Member
  • Posts

    97
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by forced

  1. just fitted king springs to back of me ute and now have real bad axle tramp has anyone else had the same thing happen to them.When I had standard springs no tramp .is there a cure as the ute looks better lowered
  2. might be a loser but was pretty f@@ken funny
  3. bf spring must be diffrent for you need a proper spring remover to replace the spring on to struts found this out when I lowered my ute also got bad axle tramp now I have lowered the rear have used king springs through out
  4. when the auto let go I had about 370rwkw but now have had it up graded so I hope it holds on for they cost a lot. that's why if u plan to put power through the engine get a manual
  5. in a manual you feel like your driving the car and in the auto you feel like your in a taxi unless your going for it.I have got one of each. auto has up grades and the manual is stock .auto is fast but the manual is fun. clutch is no problem pretty soft.but the auto will kill a manual off the grid.but the autos are weaker for I have already kill the zf but couldnt kill the manual when I had 380rwkw in my first turbo very tuff. autos cost a lot to repair but a clutch is cheap.so flip a coin.that's y I got one of each
  6. well I liked it so much that I will be fitting one in me new car aswell .2nd to 3rd was good u just dont miss it .heaps better than the short shift from ford
  7. rip shifters work well . had one in me ute .good fast shifts
  8. had 395rwkw with aps phase2 kit now in getting more hoping to make about 410rwkw with new inlet manifold and bigger cooler so I hope this bloke can fix the problems 4 I dont want to go back to the 6 speed gearbox and if things go good I will let you know how the tranny holds up
  9. took me ute into tuners due to me trans would not up shift into fourth when you floor it and when in fourth you floor it and it down shifts back to 3rd and gos to the limiter in sports mode even if you pull the shifter it wont go up so I have been told the clutches are slipping so out she comes and off to ford tec to see if they can beef it up. I have been told got told the shifts will be faster but harder .ol mate has a mate there interested in strenghting the zf so I just have to trust the trans bloke and see if its any good and in 3 weeks we will know .good or sh#t
  10. well my 6 speed trans has had the dick and now is in at ford technology to see if they can make them stronger hope to be back in 3 weeks so I will let your know if they can hold 400 kw at the bags or just sh*t itself
  11. also could be a loose fly wheel bolts it happened to mine loud rattle when starting
  12. thanks mondie will do
  13. noly got her today take some pic tomorrow shes a bit rough but we can rebuild her that's why I need some specs.now I need someone to show me how to put pics on the site.me and computers dont mix but I will try
  14. on the move you should leave the 250cc in your rear mirror and dont worry about the big bikes for you should be able to scare one of them on the move to. maybe not win but make them think.what th !!
  15. hi guys just chasing some information on dick johnson xe turbo looked everywhere on net but no one seems to have anything on these cars .for I just got one cheap and want to restore the ol girl back to standard.so it would be great if any of you turbo boys have any information thanks
  16. did they bend in the wind
  17. mines got 50psi on start up 25psi warm idle and 50psi again on the move if that helps
  18. got 18 x 275 rears but it bangs from the rear of the ute when I push it hard cant work out the noise is it the tranny or the traction control but when it happens the engine warning light comes on anyone got an idea to why this happens HELP NEEDED
  19. hi guys put 2500 stallie in my zf auto with 390rwkws and it made no difference but one thing 4 sure is it needs an edit for the gear changes are to slow to keep up with the on come of power .Auto now gos back into 3rd when it is floored in sports mode 4th and also will not change up from 3rd to 4th when at full noise is this my auto calling it a day. hope not! :has anyone else got this problem yet
  20. mine came loose too and the blokes at morpowa spot welded it on and have had no probs since
  21. hi guy's while on the subject of 6 speed autos I have just brought a bf turbo ute auto I had a 6 speed manual with 370 rwkws and I have kept the aps kit .so I want to fit it to me new banger but I need to know will the auto hold up to kws for I dont know much about them and the manual was to slow.just like a little input on the auto thanks from forced
×
×
  • Create New...