Jump to content

keefy26

Member
  • Posts

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by keefy26

  1. I'll find out of they are mate. I'll rip it all open and see what I need. How much u want for it? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  2. Any ideas on cost and fitment mate? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  3. Cheers kosij that's what I thought.. I'm not fussed about not having dial zone for now.. I'll rip the dash out later and do all the extra stuff to get that running Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  4. I've got about 5 people all saying different things.. Some say it's plug and play.. Others say it's more trouble than what it's worth. The bloke I've got doing it has a mate that works for asl or somewhere like that and has all the knowledge and software to do it and he's saying other than the dual zone needing extra stuff to operate it's basically no problems.. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  5. So if I don't currently have the auto headlight set up and stuff it won't work? I'm confused as to what else needs to be done other than reprogramming to the computer.. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  6. All good, apparently it's literally plug and play will just need another module to operate the dual zone. It will still all work on single zone (just out of the left hand control switch). Got a bloke lined up to do the codes next weekend so it'll all get done then.. Will update with process Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  7. I also need a high series dash loom apparently..? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  8. Um not fussed if the dual zone works, as long as I still have heaters and air con I'll be happy. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  9. Sorry, ba-bf icc.. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  10. Ok, so I managed to get hold of a fg icc unit and new headrest DVD players. I'm not looking at installing the DVD players (I'll sell them if anyone is interested) but I want to put the icc unit in. I need to get a loom and I have a guy that can program it all in with the Ford software. All I want to know is it a straight forward fit up and how much a loom will set me back.. Photos to come. Cheers Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...