Jump to content

Prestoau

New Member
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prestoau

  1. Hi All, just joined and finding this a great forum, so thanks to all who contribute. Bought an FG Series II XR6 Turbo (Lux Pack) new in December last year - love, love love it! The only complaint I have is the lack of tie down points on the front and the floor of the tub. I figure floor tie downs would make it really easy to carry small items without then rolling around, and fron points make it really easy for tying my dogs in the back. So I got some tie down rail from Super Cheap, see pic, but hesitated when it came to drilling into my new baby... So my question is this: Where can I get a diagram of the tub liner and how and where it attaches to the substructure? How easy is it to remove the liner and would this be my best option for fitting the rails where I want them, using some metal plate to reinforce. I'd like to avoid drilling holes in any of the metal structure as I am a little paranoid about rust although if I have to I will and just properly treat the holes before assembly. So basically I'm wondering if anyone has any experiences to share with fitting tie down rails to their plastic lined tub? Thanks in advance Presto
×
×
  • Create New...