Had a 45k service in July at the local Ford dealer (Gregory's in Canberra) that set me back $180 (excluding GST because of lease). I didn't think that was out of the ball park for a major service. Although I don't have the account in front of me to itemise it. But this thread will have me searching for it so that I can see if the manifold bolts were checked/tightened. But another local dealer (where the car was purchased) doesn't get the business as they botched the 30k service and a warranty job. 30k service failed to flash CPU with upgrade or carry out mods to heat shields that was a known problem. Warranty job was on fuel sender unit located in the tank. I was getting frustrated at having trip computer read 0kms range remaining and only being able to squeeze in 60L of fuel in a 68L tank. To me, there is a missing 5L that would get me another 30-50km out of tank. They replaced the fuel sender, but when we got the car home, we found the photocopied instructions for replacing the unit sitting on the floor in the rear, the fuse cover was sitting on the back seat, and grease was smeared on the inside of the passenger's door (lucky it's plastic and cleaned off easily). But the next morning we got a phone call from them asking if we left a babyseat behind???? Actually, we had (well, they had forgotten to refit it), and we would have discovered it was missing in about 30 mins when we would have driven out for work! We also found a scratch on the roof paint the next day where someone wearing a watch had obviously leaned into the driver's side of the car with their left hand supporting their weight. What was worse, it didn't fix the problem! I can still only get 60L in when empty! Now I just have an annoying exhaust or suspension rattle on the left side to find and fix. Driving my wife mad.