Hey everybody, I just joined the site. I've been trying to find out some information on the Barra 240t. I know I like the sound of it, and would like to bring one to Canada to swap into my TurboCoupe. Don't get me wrong, I love the 2.3 Turbo. It's a screamer, and the torque deffinately gets the blood boiling, but it's just not enough anymore. I got to ride in an '03 Cobra (Mustang w/4.6L DOHC SC V8) recently, and came to the realisation that four pots just don't have enough rotating mass. With the new rubber I have to drop the hammer at above 4k to break loose. 190hp (142kw) and 240lb/ft (325nm) was a lot in 1986, but not 19 years later. Anyway, when the car hits classic status (2011), I'd like to make a complete street/strip car out of it. Something unique, and I can't think of any other Barra 240T powered TurboCoupe Thunderbirds, let alone Fords in North America. Since 9 times out of ten, a 302 (5.0L) is swapped into TC's, I thought I'd at least keep it inline and boosted. So, are these engines hard to come by? As in, do you hear of many wrecked XR6's? I know I can't import an XR6 (too many doors anyway), but the engine should be fine, as long as I can best local smog laws. How much would a used Barra 240T cost? Or if you can just help me find an Australian parts dealer/wrecker, I'd really appreciate it.