Jump to content

neil101

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    123
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by neil101

  1. The T5 does have a seperate bell housing but I don't think there are interchangable I'll find out at work tomorrow and let you know. Neil
  2. put me down see what my new toy will run 03 XR6T Neil
  3. Or you can buy Ba XR6 with full exhaust and 18s for $15500 73,000kms Neil
  4. Don't feel bad mate I got stiffed by them too brought a set of 18's off them 3mths later the clear coat came off all 4 in a big way went back to them with the docket and they basicly told me stiff sh*t they recon it was the car wash I was using I use only meguairs and even took the bottle with me cause I thought they'd blame what I was it with one of the morons came out to look and recon'd cause my calipers were white I'd use an acid based cleaner there alloy what colour are they suposed to be?? there were 2 other ba's there one was brand new and was the same white calipers argued with them for 30mins before the agreed to give me a different wheel alltogether now the clear coat is comming off them taken 12mths this time though but won't be going back there again there attitude was totally unsatisifactory. Neil
  5. No worries mate I'll let you know when I've finished the intake elbow for the turbo save u having to put plastic ines one all the time
  6. What u doing with the manual?? I'd like to convert mine to manual maybe we could do a complete conversion swap??? Neil
  7. Have any of the tuners in sydney found a way to make the BA's independant vct? cause I'm toying with the idea of putting bf cams in mine and I read there were designed to be used with the independant vct like the bf's have I spoke to a couple of tuners and I got a um uh don't know so see if anyone here knows Neil
  8. So how much did you loose in bottom end power and take off there? slow enough of the mark without loosing more lol Neil
  9. I have though about moving the throttle body over (Drift6 style) going to experiment with that when I get my turbo I'm going to give this a try just got to save up for the battery conversion I can do the rest myself make the pod encloser. Who on here is good with pipe work and in sydney area?? I can just get my local exhaust guy to do it for me (windsor exhaust) but if someone here can I'll give them the money and if it works I look at making more for those who'd be interested, nearly finished the turbo my turbo pipe work think that will make a difference for the xr6t. Neil
  10. I don't think heat soak would be that greater issue doesn't seem to upset the turbos that much, however once the car is moving and air is being forced in from behind the headlight I don't think it would be that much of an issue. The main thought behind it was to get rid of the big elbow to the throttle body that may cause some restriction. Neil
  11. Has anyone thought of or try'd moving the battery accross (like they do on the turbos) and have the intake pipe coming over to the driver's side with a pod in an enclosed cai (like the turbos) sure it would be going over the exhaust manifold but it would be a smoother less interupted path. Whats everyones thoughts?? Neil
  12. Ooopps sorry double post Neil
  13. Heres mine 157rwkw JJM hpc coated headers 3inch metal cat 2 1/2 redback exhaust pod in box typoon and turbo CAI autolite platinum plugs no edit at this point either want to give her a run wsid once I have put new tyres on. Neil
  14. Heres mine 157rwkw JJM hpc coated headers 3inch metal cat 2 1/2 redback exhaust pod in box typoon and turbo CAI autolite platinum plugs. Neil
  15. Jmm only do the one type for the ba at the moment as far as I'm aware, and that figure is untuned should see 175rwkw with underdrive and custom tune I'll send u pic once my camera is charged. The nizzpro headers look interesting anyone used them yet? what sought of gains you had with them not sure about running twin cats on a n/a though. Neil
  16. It's just a BA thing the all do it when driven hard doesn't matter how good your wheel alginment is I've had mine done 4 times and it's perfect everytime ford are aware of the problem it just casue the BA/BF is heavy they said. Neil
  17. Why would the stronger actuator make it over boost on factory tune when factory tune is only 6psi???? aren't the 15psi acutator's ment to be stronger? Am I missing something? Neil
  18. I have the jjm extractors and 3inch metal cat with redback 2 1/2 exhaust works well for me 157 rwkw Neil
  19. I use ultimate or optimax get the best economy out of optimax and throttle response seems sharper. Got the best dyno read out on ultimate though so go figure Neil
  20. neil101

    HI80ST

    My pride amd joy
×
×
  • Create New...