Jump to content

genx2g

Member
  • Posts

    95
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by genx2g

  1. Thanks dude Even though if the unit produces the wifi network?
  2. I bought a elm327 wifi today and a tablet to hook up to my car (2005 ford xr6t BA) and I connected the elm327 synced it with the tablet etc and I tried turning the car on, it turned on then died. Then would no let me turn it back on. restarted battery, im able to turn the car on but still cant connect to dashcommand the app or start the car with the elm327 plugged in. Does anyone know if dashcommand/elm327 work with the ford ba 2005? or if anyone can help me if im doing something wrong, not really good with this kid on stuff.
  3. genx2g

    Dyno Run

    wow cant believe I missed that, so sorry guys lol. running 4 speed baxr6t 2005
  4. genx2g

    Dyno Run

    Hey guys, did my first dyno run on saturday in my ba xr6t, had a look at the dyno graph, I seem to be losing power the faster the car goes, isnt it supposed to be the other way around?
  5. Hey guys, I have a 2005 ba xr6t and usually after turning my car off then turning it back on within a few miniutes the fans start running and the temp gauge goes higher than normal then goes down. I was wondering if this is normal?
  6. do I need a tune if I get a cooler kit?
  7. Cheers guys I will most likely go the PW Stage 1 or 2 FMIC. been talking to a mechanic and hes going to help me get over the 300rwkw mark nice and safely which is good and im really looking forward too! first time I am going to seriously mod my car and I am really excited. sad thing is I havent been in a car over 300rwkw and I have no idea what to expect which is lame lol Really appreciate your help guys, you have made this alot easier for me.
  8. Yea I know what you mean man, appreciate that advice. Most likely will head in that direction but im hoping to get 300-350 rwkw MAX. I was just curious if the HDi Cooler will do the job or should I just get a P.W cooler.
  9. Hey guys, I've been thinking of buying the HDi intercooler kit for my 2005 BA XR6T. I was wondering if its worth buying and also if it connects onto the X piece above the engine or do I need to get a CAI from the turbo and relocate the battery? Sorry if its a silly question.
  10. Lame :( anything that I can do to my 4 speed? im just hoping to get 300rwkw. 350 max
  11. I have a 05 ba xr6t and I was wondering if its possible to upgrade to the zf 6 speed
  12. Thanks SteveR, appreciate it.
  13. Hey guys, thinking of upgrading my rims. ive been looking at the dark agent aftermarket rims and was just wondering if theyre worth buying or if they will last awhile? last thing I want is a rim to break on me while driving which can lead to something dangerous for me and other people
  14. checked it this morning its still full, im guessing the gauge has had it? seems really weird.
  15. Yea ok its the oil pressure gauge but it seems to go really low then it hits 0 for awhile. or it fluctuates. I can upload the video if no one understands what I mean
  16. I have a video of the gauge fluctuating if that helps, seemed really weird.
  17. What kind of oil should I be using for my ba xr6t? going to try servicing it myself
  18. I have Two gauges on my ba xr6t, one is for boost and the other is "press" which im guessing is pressure for something. the 2 gauges were on the car when I bought it and I was curious to know what it does. the gauge moves up and down with the revs.
  19. I was wondering how much power a four speed auto gearbox can withstand safely before it dies My car is a BA XR6T 05.
  20. after about 300rwkw
  21. Hey guys I have a ba xr6t and I was thinking of getting some mods done, What would be a good place to start? all I have atm is a tune.
  22. Got my car tuned and its running 13psi stock, is this dangerous? seems abit much for a stock car.
  23. whats gtx?
  24. Found the problem, it was a boost leak. Hose from the BOV came off, the person who I bought the car off must of not put it on properly because the clamp was in the middle of the hose.
  25. it was kinda quiet, may have been a pop. boost leak from where would you guess Ralph?
×
×
  • Create New...