Jump to content

garyd

Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. CES are renowned for their quality and their r&d is second to none for an off the shelf item imo
  2. Great thanks for the replies. Gives some food for thought. Might have to look at the autos. Never bought one before, but im not entirely against the idea
  3. Cool thanks for the quick replies. What sort of power levels can the factory 4 speeds autos take?
  4. Hi guys newbie to the forum here. I am tossing up between an xr6t and a few other cars at the moment (wrx, evo and b4). I have heard about the weakness of the factory 5 speed box and am wondering at what sort of power levels it starts to become a real issue. Ideally I would like to get an exhaust, edit and injectors and try and run 12s. Is this pushing it too far? I realise theres no X kw where the gearbox is going to fail and it has a lot to do with the way the car is driven. I am generally a pretty soft gear changer, although obviously when youre on the track its going to be a different story. Just looking for general info. I HAVE tried to search, but not being able to search on one letter and 2 letter words makes it difficult to search. Thanks Gary
×
×
  • Create New...