Jump to content

kimmeh87

Member
  • Posts

    37
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kimmeh87

  1. Happy to go up on the boost a bit on a safe tune Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Auto. Haven't yet taken it to the drags. Yea I don't plan on wading through any puddles so should be fine, but like you say, will be checking it each service. What's everyone's thoughts on the power figure? Do you think I'm being realistic? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Na never lived a there except the blue mountains NSW. Cheers for the compliments Yea the wheels came up pretty good, I'm happy with them and am digging the stealth look of black on black on black Oh ive had the windows tinted also, 15% all round
  4. I'm not sure why I waited so long Kimberley Scott Should have done it sooner Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Hey Everyone. I'm Kim. Been on here a while, first real post. Bought my BF MK2.5 XR6T around 9 months ago and I am in love!! Mods are as follows (purchased with these mods done) -60lb injectors - xforce exhaust system- 4 inch dump, high flow cat, dual 2.5's, all stainless - bigger fuel pump - growler CAI - actuator mods and 12psi actuator - custom dyno tune, it's making 312kw @ 12psi All work has been carried out by autotech engineering. Over the past 2 days (on and off with 3 kids to look after) I've installed a Process West 2.1 cooler kit, with the cast crossover and a Plazmaman under battery intake. Was a pretty straight forward install. Now it's time for a retune as she's over boosting, so time to call autotech! I'm hoping with the cooler upgrade etc to be making around 350- 380rwkw. Fingers crossed. Will have I wait and see. Have also put a set of FG 50th anniversary rims on it which I have recently plastidipped matt black. Would love to meet some other xr6t owners! Enjoy guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Ended up picking up the cooler kit for $750 delivered to me. Happy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Help?? Anyone?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. What would be a decent price to pay for this kit? Considering it's missing the under battery intake? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Was trying to avoid moving the battery if I could.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Cool cool that's awesome. Now to figure out how to run it without the under battery stuff? And ditch the growler kit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Hey guys, first time post here. I am looking at upgrading my cooler on my BF MK2.5. Current mods are growler kit, 60lb injectors, 12 psi actuator, 4 inch dump to twin 2.5 inch xforce stainless exhaust system, and high flow fuel pump. It's currently tuned at 312rwkw. Now I'm looking at upgrading my cooler as it's still running the standard one. I've found a second hand process west stage 2.1 kit, but I'm just a little curious as the kit has no process west markings on it. But the bloke selling it tells me he has spoken to Kevin from PW who also says it is this kit. Is there any way to tell?? I'll post up pics, plus the ads description. it's missing the under battery intake gear though. Thanks in advance everyone Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Thoughts on best product on a black car? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...