Jump to content

Rousey

Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. hhahaha how did I know this was gunna be about me when I read the topic lol nah, I just got bored one day and wacked on some sticky tape to see what some kind of Muscle car stripes would look like... (rather than getting em professionally done then not being able to remove em) No one really liked em, and neither did I, so I removed em. and please dont think I was rippin you ford fellas off...... GT stripes are for GT's. and with that last message, that sh*t I cause was never to make people believe I had a 4000kw V8 lol, I was just stiring sh*t on a local car forum, they bite at anything. later fellas. PS: what is Milzys car runnin now?
  2. swanga,,, do u know what times it runs down the quarter,,,, or what power output its making.
  3. yeah I am, you aint the raffy from melbourne are u??? with the yellow XR6T
  4. just wondering if anyone knows of a Blue stock looking XR6T in the rockingham area of Perth. Plates are like MILZ or something Had a race with him the other night thinking it was stock and it f*cking dissapeared into the distance. respect! got a 13.4 second VX SS, and this was a awsome sleeper just wondering if anyone can give me some clue of what times it runs.
×
×
  • Create New...