Jump to content

razorbackfree

Member
  • Posts

    29
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by razorbackfree

  1. I'm really surprised how scant info is on this mod. Does anyone know how to mod a BA 6cylinder 4 speed auto loom for a T-56? Or any links? I've been told the T-56 reverse switch is mechanical, whereas the Auto is electric. Or if anyone knows someone with a BA 6 cylinder T-56 loom, let me know. I would rather replace the loom properly, but wreckers wont part them out, and I don't want a separate switch for reverse lockout if I can help it. Any facts appreciated.
  2. Xrsext couldn't have said it better! 6 speed manual for a performance car, auto's are crap, and resale is higher with a manual because they are rarer! No clutch no control! Manual's use less fuel too.
  3. Can someone tell me the different types of PCM I could use for a BAT with a T-56 conversion? So far all I know it has to be a manual PCM. I know a BA mark 1 had the T-56, but could I also use any BA manual PCM? Like even if its not turbo, or was for a 5 speed? And if I can, its simply a matter of taking it to Ford and having it coded to my vehicle, them reloading my "converted to manual" SCT tune?
  4. Hi, Looking for complete wiring schematics for XR6T. Have a couple of questions too. Is the loom the same for all BA's with auto 4speeds, meaning could I use the loom out of an XT Auto to suit XR6T? Also the MAIN LOOM, that goes from the PCM into the passengers side (flywall?), is this replaceable? Are their any plugs between PCM and inside cabin? I had a piggyback and its been removed and its made a mess of my wiring. I want to replace all the cut wires with original uncut looms. thanks
×
×
  • Create New...