Jump to content
Home
Existing user? Sign In
Sign In
Remember me
Not recommended on shared computers
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Sign in with Facebook
Sign Up
Browse
Forums
Gallery
Events
Staff
Online Users
More
Activity
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
Content I Started
Search
More
Support
Support
More
Resources
Merchandise
Leaderboard
Subscriptions
More
Everywhere
Status Updates
Topics
Images
Albums
Events
Products
Pages
Members
All Activity
Home
Walkinshaw
Facebook
Walkinshaw
Inactive Members
View Profile
See their activity
Posts
1
Joined
25/01/05 01:20 PM
Last visited
10/06/08 08:34 AM
Reputation
0
Neutral
Activity
Images
A I R Meet 19th Feb
Walkinshaw
replied to
XR6_ED
's topic in
Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
I was there as a mate of MaxxPower in a Red EL(ran 15.44's ;( ). Was a fantatsic night, with a damn good showing from you XR6T boys. Maxx's time for a DEAD stocker on sp9000 18's was something of a shock. Ill let him fill you in.
20/02/05 12:43 AM
59 replies
All Activity
Home
Walkinshaw
×
Existing user? Sign In
Sign Up
Browse
Back
Forums
Gallery
Events
Staff
Online Users
Activity
Back
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
Content I Started
Search
Support
Back
Support
Resources
Merchandise
Leaderboard
Subscriptions
×
Create New...
Forums
Unread
Sign In
Sign Up
More
Change theme