Jump to content

MandarinT

Member
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. And another, will post some more pics later in the week once I've given it a bath.
  2. Here's some pics of my car, I've been too busy enjoying it to take any photos! First impressions - engine is so smoooth, premium brakes will stop the car on a 5 cent piece and the premium sound is fantastic. Still waiting for the tints to be done, should be sometime this week. I have taken a novated lease so this has allowed me to option up the car quite a bit....you have to love fleet discounts! I've upgraded from a Magna VR-X (don't knock it, it's a great car), I can't believe how much smoother the T is and it feels like it's glued to the road. Downside is fuel consumption, currently averaging 16-17 L/100 KMs but we'll see how it goes once it's run in. Can't wait for the long weekend, will take it on a loooong drive!
  3. Hi everyone, I've been a silent observer on this forum for around 2 years now and am finally about to get my T tomorrow morning. :banghead2: I have ordered - Mandarin XR6T SSS 18" alloys Luxury Interior Pack Premium Brakes Sunroof Factory Alarm Scuff Plates Side Airbags Reverse parking sensors Order was placed on the 2nd of November. This forum is a great place for research, I found most of my answers to questions the dealers had no idea about! Looking forward to putting another T on the road! Regards, Jason
×
×
  • Create New...